Monday, July 23, 2012

Happenin Things


Last weekend was the first without my little boy so for large globs of Saturday and Sunday I floated around. It resulted in some random shots being taken of things that are happenin on NI.


David and Dean playing the age old game of Boy's n Toy's!
 

But then they smelled the silence of coffee so had to come inside and tell Janet what to do! Huh!
 Paula brought some of her photographs down to the Assembly and held a mini exhibition in my office. She's really seen and done some amazing things and I think that a bigger, wider, better exhibit would be good before she leaves our little rock
 Scenes of fire dancing captured through her camera lens. Pretty amazing!

...and these three at PawPaw's Pump Shed helping me to put oil in my little buggy. Six legged mischief!

No comments: