Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Happy Birthday my Son

Duane celebrated his 20th birthday yesterday and his sister invited him to choose whatever he wished for dinner and in her words  "...I said to Duane bring home the ingredients for whatever you want for dinner and I'll cook. Which isn't unusual, but I said he could bring anything which could have meant curry! But he chose well.
We had chicken Cordon Bleu, crumbed
On a bed of smooth garnsh mash tieti
Baby's pinch leaves and sliced green apple
Slivers of white onion with
Chopped pistachios
With a light home made salad dressing on top
Oh it was wonderful!
Team effort
And he bought a Mortal Combat game and we played that after dinner. So I think he enjoyed the latter part of his B'day"

His Mama wishes they could both have been home to celebrate, but it sounds as though they managed very well anyway.  Hope you had a great day my boy my lad. I'm counting down the sleeps!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

He was still in a good mood this morning so i think it must have been good. And by Garnsh mash taiti, i did mean garlic hehe oh the joys of auto correct. Love you mumma we're counting down too Hope yus dieh gu quick xxx