Saturday, June 2, 2012

I wasn't there!

We've all heard stories ~ told jokes ~ seen movies ~ about Medical Parties. I didn't really believe them myself. But last night Sister and Brother-in-Law went to Dr Mac's farewell and as I wouldn't be present, I asked Michael if he would please take some blogworthy pics. OMG!!
 So let's start the ball rolling with the Man of the Moment ~ Superman!
...and the Hostie with the Mostie. I think they're called Flight Attendants these days.  Tea or coffee? Black or white? Would you like a sweet with that?

 I think it's Madam Butterfly and, and, and... words fail me  
 Hah. A Trolly Dolly with Madam Butterfly - or is it playschool
 Oh come on Carol. You couldn't look innocent if you tried all night!
 Hmmm. An Icon? Spiderwoman? Crazy Paving? Nope. I give up
 Jen. You naughty little girl. That's your tensh glaash ishn't it
 Now Mrs Puds, you look positively glam
 Nope. Can't get it. You'll have to tell me
 Hah! I KNOW what you are
 ...and everyone looking at the blog will too when I get to your husband...
 Very Suave Cor, Very Suave indeed
 That's better Carol. More lifelike
 Yep. It's our Director. What is the world coming to
 Cor. Go and sit in the corner beside Carol. You can't look innocent either
 Mrs Ruggie you are up to mischief. I know this. Because. Your eyes are open!
 Oh Sister...I say...Stop that Bus!
 I could say lot's of things for this one but I won't. Lovely nails Elaine
 Demure? Nup. Quiet? Nup. Shrinking Violets? Not even close.
 Oh Sweetie. No wonder you won first prize at Wearable Art. You've just GOT IT!
 They've been up to mischeif before, haven't they? You can just tell.
 Oh Clare. You're leaving yourself wide open to comment!
 Put that wine down at once!
Don't Hit Me~ I didn't steal it.
 Truly Trudy! Where's your glass slipper?
 I'm just not sure. I'm trying but I'm just not sure. Bo Peep? A Princess from the hot Desert Sands?
 Now this one's obvious. She's African Queen
 ...and this pair are the cushions to match the lounge! 
 Superman...checking to see if the super powered breeze has affected his Duds
 ...any day now....
 Years at Uni...
 Years of training...
 Years of experience.............Ye Gods and Little Fishes!!!
 Eat, Drink and Be Merry
 Hola!
 Oompa Loompa Diggety Doo ~ There is a mirror, breaking for you! Gwen a pictures Mrs D?
 Dars, the DJ - possibly not believing her eyes. I nor bliiw mine either Dars
 Maybe Superman and Lois Lane renewing their vows, but that sure as heck aint a priest in the middle
 ... and neither is this one!
 But they're happy, and that's the main thing
 Ooooh I could comment. I should comment. But I won't
 I'm running out of words
 You don't just surprise me Jenks. You shock me SPEECHLESS! Mrs Ruggie. I'm not surprised at ALL!
 Superman and Diesel. Is that Kryptonite on Diesel's shorts?
"Can't be.  I'm still here........"

Obviously a great night was had by all. Huge thanks Mikel. My blog will never recover, but I'm sure that many, many will be heartily entertained.  We'll miss you heaps Dr Mac.  ...or we would have, before we saw these photos!

No comments: