Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Miss Talissa

It is very appropriate that I follow George's post with a post of his great grand daughter, Talissa. These were on the USB that was delivered to the Assembly for David to do the eulogy. These photos are so beautiful I asked Diane if I could do a blog post. I must give credit where it's due. These photos were taken by Cristina Rose Photography last Christmas.  I'm sure you'll agree with me, that they are fantastic!






Heck Di, you must be so proud. Your baby girl is gorgeous.
Cristina Rose, you are the cleverest thing.
Call into SOUL Gallery and look at Cristina's other works

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

just beautiful :)

Di Quintal said...

Aw Mrs Evans you se put me in the mix.......dars one way for spoil a good set of pictures of Madam....lol