Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Oh Cubby House

Oh Cubby House you are to me
what mine own home could never be
a simple sanctuary for my soul
in fact,
the veritable sugar bowl of my existence
 Whilst sitting in my little room
with carpet, what a magic boon
I am the dominant, supreme
being of my Cubby House
with paper packs in tidy lots
and sweet sophistic flower pots
what more could I
a mere Clerk want
than this, my Cubby House!
 
A short, sweet rhyme, written by me in 1973 about my office in the Nelson Law Firm, Fletcher & Moore, but which ~ as you can see ~ can be beautifully adapted to my charming office at the Old Military Barracks in Kingston, Norfolk Island.  Please note the beautiful paintings in the background, done by yours truly.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Nawww thats a bit cute and clever!!! your so clever, love all the blogs, Nomes's b'day looked great, Memphis is adorable! yeah Tzarn... right out of her imagination i would say. Thanks for the up date, bin messes et! keep up the good work sunshine :) xox