Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Shelly, Janine and Chris

A wonderful surprise the other afternoon when Miki, John and Jai drove up to visit. It was so fantastic to see them  and they always make sure that they stop off at Flagstaff when they're here.  Just settling in for a good long chinwag, when Lo and Hallelujah! Shelly, Chris and Janine drove up also. Gosh. Somewhere in my youth and childhood I must have done something good! It was so great to see them and have all such very dear friends gathered on the verandah. We tried to talk loud enough for Millie to hear but we just couldn't get it across the valley! Thaenks fe comen up orl yorlyi. Yorlyi nort know wi hau glehd fe si yorlyi. En nort jes kos Shelly bring one chocolate cake!!





1 comment:

Millie said...

I yu orl dem noise kumen krors dar padduk ... en I starta get one sore neck .... now I know foe :)