Thursday, April 18, 2013

Christmas ~ Ho, Ho, Ho & Lotsa fun

Now maybe I concur that this post is a little tardy. But. I'm going to upload it anyway. It's Christmas 2012 at Flagstaff, Norfolk Island.


My beautiful teapot to add to my collection, gifted to me by my beautiful children. God Bless them.
William  with a lovely red bow. He adored it. It took him exactly three seconds to lose it!
Duane. So busy. So interested. So eager to participate
The tree and my beautiful frangipani painting in the background. It was supposed to go to Soul Art Gallery to sell but somehow, it just stayed on my wall.
Dids. And what on earth is that on his head.                                             
Jessie, not quite understanding what the heck is happening.
Me. A l ittle blurry against the morning light. Great photo!
Aaaah. Duane has roused himself to pull a christmas cracker.
Tzarn and Corinna. Santa's little helpers. (Poor Santa)
Jane and Pa at Gran's house
Christmas lunch with Keith
...and all the rest
Aurora in her swing set
Another table, showing the rest of us how to eat
Aurora tap dancing
My oh my it's lemon pie
.. .and the table before it was attacked and defeated by the marauding hordes. 
MERE KRESMES ORL AKLAN!

No comments: