Monday, April 22, 2013

Dids Christmas Drinks at Flagstaff

Yep. I know, I know. This is a little out of date order. Well tough. You can't growl at me for not updating my posts, and then growl at me because I've got too many. As Kyran said to Pip..."Deal with it!"
 Chelsea, Paris and Shyanne on the front verandah,
  Saz and Sara in the kitchen,
 Mel, Kes, Corinna and Biggsie on the back deck,
 and a whole pile of people on the lawn.
 A beautiful day with the sun shining,
 Cas being entertained b y Trent
 Kurt, Gabby, Em and Miriam sitting quietly
 whilst Tzarn and Letl Sput check out the turtles.
 The men ensure that Terra Firma
 stays exactly where it's meant to be
 that the trees grow up
 and Miki, Beau and Keith do their best to ensure that grass grows to the sun
 whilst others check the geology
 and Biggsie gives advice
 which is generally laughed at
 while Trent and Cas laugh at nothing
 and boys play in the lawn
 and Saz stands in the sunbeams.
 I simply cannot do any more.
 The one who sends in the best caption will receive a chocolate Bounty Bar!




























 En dars et !

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Such good pics somebody has to caption that one of Joel pulling the face, but the one with him bob and Mirrium joels saying "No Elton these are jaz hands" Whatcha reckon? hehe