Saturday, August 24, 2013

Leonie's Birthday

Dids came home with an invitation from Valeska. Her Mum's birthday was coming up and she thought there should be some sort of celebration. Hooyah! Up to Red Road on a beautiful clear night with the full moon rising. A gathering of friends to help celebrate the night. Somethings happening with my blogging, and although I can upload the photos, I don't seem to be able to add words between them, so lucky lucky reader. You won't have to put up with my ramblings. A shame really because I have some wonderful comments to make! Please enjoy. Thaenks fe ucklun Vinnie and Lee, have an absolutely wonderful year. (Mirra tull shi gwen sen me Moogie's email address so shi el luk orn dii foetoh, but I nor hoelen myse breath cos I might en up letle bet blue in a fies!)

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Sooo Good! Great blogs and pics, missed the usual running commentary but i guessed a few and hope that your computer gets back into gear mumma so yu el fix et. Amazing Ladies and Happy Birthday to them. Wael dun mumma en thanks f sharen :) xxxx