Monday, July 11, 2011

...and the guests just keep on coming...

What a surprise! No sooner was time up for Jai's visit then Aunty Mit arrived from NSW with Charlotte, Mairi and Rory. Now somewhere there are photos of all four of the visiting cousins, but for the life of me I can't find them just yet. So I'm uploading some of a day at Flagstaff doing busy things with Chelsea. Jai declined the invitation. I think he was otherwise occupied, milking cows with Pa.

Chelsea's planning on some sort of entertainment. Not too sure what it's all about but she'll know

Meet the Billy Lids from across the big waters. Maybe their Dad will catch a glimpse

Inez Evans (another cousin) and Gabby Buffett (Chel's cousin) joined in the fun

I think they're dancing, but I'm not awfully sure

...and just to make sure that you didn't miss them the first time. Here they are again

No comments: