Friday, July 29, 2011

Little Green Apples

My baby girl left this morning, very early and so did Millie's baby boy. What they both must remember is that it doesn't really matter what age they get to, we're still a Mother's length ahead. I phoned the eldest to make sure that he picked her up in time. He lectured me on always phoning him to make sure he's at the airport and advised that he's old enough to understand a clock. Then at about the time she was due to arrive in BrisVegas, he texted me to say that he couldn't find her; then again to ask whether she had caught the plane; then another asking what he should do; and finally, a text from Chel saying that he was being a poopoo and that she was with him and was fine. That's okay. Two can play that game and let me assure you son of mine, my memory is as wide as the ocean and as deep as the sea. Revenge is a meal best dished up cold. Sleep well my boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gaysie ... I still very sad that myse baby se gorn ... I messen et :)