Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Afternoon Tea at Flagstaff

Saz's parents are on Island so she and Charms, their parents, their grandmother and their cousin came to Flagstaff for afternoon Tea. Kirsti and I worked together for some time at Admin, so I'm not too sure how the others got on but she and I talked and talked, and I had a wonderful time. I think I'll have more afternoon teas.

Sarah brought with her a beautiful bouquet. I think it looks stunning with the dark blue lisianthas ~ no, don't bother to tell me that I've spelt it incorrectly ~ in my dark blue vase.

Tricia and Charms, enjoying a private moment of caring and laughter

Duane and Saz are sharing a private joke ~ probably at us!

Carmen by the Christmas Tree polishing off Christmas delicacies that her sister made

Angelique enjoying a private chat with her Uncle John

and then with her Aunt Tricia

Hope you had as enjoyable an afternoon as I did!

1 comment:

SaZ J said...

It was a most delightful afternoon thankyou Gaye!