Wednesday, January 4, 2012

A long way from home...

Is Jai, having flown in from Brisbane. I visited his grandparents the other day to get a photo to blog and then couldn't find my camera. The little sod called out "Gaysie, look at this!" He then ran up the steep slope to the house and did a backward flip down the hill. I almost swallowed my own heart and the creature child just laughed and laughed. I told him to wait until his Mother gets here!

Later on I found the camera ~ on the back seat of my car ~ and took a shot of the creature child trying desperately to look innocent!

Here he is again, proving to Big Pop that he's a delightful child! These two are great grandfather and great grandson with years ranging from 9 to 90! Some feat.

2 comments:

Miki said...

Oh I have been waiting very patiently for photos of my cherub. Gaysey you should know by now not to let him get to you, especially after one small insignificant incident a few years ago when we all thought he had fallen of the cliff and he was merely playing with the cows on the common!!

2 More Sleeps - Please please get out on your cliff and do a little dance asking the gods to make sure the weather is just fine for when i have to land.

Love Miki

Miki said...

Poop Poor Miki - No mor photos!!
:(