Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Nom, Nom, Nom and Yummy Yums

Saz was kind enough to send me more photos ~ this time of a little gathering that she, Duane and I had last week at Flagstaff. It wasn't the best weather under the sun, so the two of them did their very best to entertain me, in my hours of boredom. It was decided that the best they could do, was to put together some little treats.

Duane and Saz playing Chef and Assistant. I don't know why she's called the Assistant when she's the one who knows what to do!

Le Chef

...and again

A list of ingredients waiting patiently

Viola ~~ a plate of french toast...

...being methodically and systematically devoured

Flowers were also brought to the table...

...to delight the senses and to stir the palate. (Did the palate need stirring? I think not!) Beautiful dahlias from Saz's grandparents garden

And a porpieh pie just waiting to be eaten.

Nom, Nom, Nom. I stand here ~ to oblige!

What a wonderful life we lead here, in our simplicity.

2 comments:

SaZ J said...

There is no point having wet miserable weather if we can't enjoy it and spoil ourselves!

Chelsea said...

Little hoglets! Looks delish! :)