Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Jessica's little boy Cade

Cade Graham was one year old! Chelsea made him a very special present but it's taken ages to get here. Finally, it arrived! So I wrapped it and delivered it to his Mummy. It's a Snapfish photobook, with photos of his ultrasound, right through his first year. His Mummy was delighted and said Oh My Gawd many, many times.

 I called Jess out from her place of work for "five minutes" She had no idea what I was going on about so I then told her that Chelsea's present for Cade's first birthday had arrived
 Oh My Gawd! It's my Boy! Jess was absolutely delighted with a book of photos of her son's first year
She is delighted with the photos, the time and the effort. Well done Chels. I think it's fair to say that Jess LOVED it!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

:D Love It yay!! <3