Sunday, August 19, 2012

Visits to Soul and other fun

Saturday morning after a fairly rough night at the Pink Party I enjoyed a visit from Mrs Bear, who came to lecture me on NOT turning up for pikelets, jelly and cream, last Sunday morning. She should have KNOWN that there was major happenings if I DIDN'T turn up for pikelets! There's no need lecturing. Heck. I've beaten myself up!

 Anyway, the upshot was that Mrs Bear attracted the attention of Jess and Cade, who also then called in for a little chin wag. I know that Cade is one of Chelsea's CUTEST, CUTEST things, so we went inside and he had a little turn on the wooden rocking horse made by Dids and sitting on the showroom floor of SOUL ART GALLERY
 ...and as you can see, it worked very well indeed.  With a hey ho Silver, he was off and galloping. Mrs Bear sat right beside him just in case Mr Horse became too frisky, but it all worked out very well indeed.
Cade had his horse ride and Chelsea gets to see the photo on the very interesting blog!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Nawww si daa boy how cleva! Awww Sanks for the very interesting blog pics, i Love it :D Great work, Mess aa bubba, en mumma joce, en mrs bear en my mumma bear! :) xoxox