Monday, May 30, 2011

Aaaw Chelsea's a Follower...

What a little sweetie! Now you can follow me, following you! And Iskra's a follower also. She must think that we're a mad lot out here on the rock. Hi Iskra! Heard from Thomas today. He's in Dubai and it's hot. But more important than all of that. I have a dead rat in my office. It's somewhere behind one of the very large, very heavy cupboards and I have a sitting of our parliament tomorrow, so I can do absolutely nothing about it. I have to sit here and get the documentation ready. It's ghastly. I'm sure it's against OH&S rules.

Anyway. I arrived at work this morning at 7am (yep. because I'm a nutter.)and the wind was howling like a banshee, and it looked as if it would rain, in any minute, so I went out and put up the flags (yep. because I'm a sweetie.) And although it doesn't look like much in the photo, there's a roaring gale going on out there!

So then I checked out the gardens and there's a beautiful fragile iris which I think, will need to become.......a painting!

No comments: