Monday, May 16, 2011

Lewen Orn Norf'k

I've been trying and trying to write up a personal blog for the fam damily to look at from BrisVegas - and elsewhere, and I've been stuck, time and time again in my two artist blogs, Studio123art or gayeevansgallery. I really didn't want to squash those up with news from the rock so I've started a whole new blog, this one. If you're interested in art in Norfolk Island please go to my other blogs and let me know if you find them interesting. If you want to know what we're doing as a family, then please ~ stick around. This blog is for the older ones who aren't getting into facebook.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I didn't know about this! if you're gonna do a blog for all of us you need to tell us hehe, Looks great, making me homesick! wish i was There. I'm gonna do some reading now, and all i need is a nice cup of tea :) Looks great though mumms Thanks f' uklun xoxox