Monday, May 16, 2011

Communication in 2011

I simply can't believe it. It's taken me hours to find out how to build a new blog, publish some posts and insert some photos of what we're doing on Norfolk today and already Chelsea and Thomas have commented on it. Don't those two do anything! I'm still in the middle of it trying to work out what to do next.

In answer to Chelsea's what are you doing Mother? I'm trying to create a blog that I can insert photos into so that our family can look at it from way over there. Emails are fine but I have to open the pics one by one and it's painful. I'm hoping that everyone will be able to look at this blog, and we can all comment on it, and keep in touch (whilst watching the puppies grow!) I wish I'd taken more photos of them but I didn't know there was going to be a blog at that time. Off to Soul to paint a Wall. Almost poetical.

2 comments:

Islander said...

well this is indeed a interesting .... insight into the lives of others, particularly chelsea... not so much, thomas. ... not sure what that actually means, but i hoped that if i typed long enough, something would appear that would seem to makes sense..... Not so much!

Brent.

Gaye Evans said...

Mind your own biscuit Brent, and how did you get onto my blog anyway! Go and do some work.