Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last night, talking 'bout last night...

Ada in Cristina Rose' fairy room. I don't know whether Cristina calls it her fairy room, but I do.
The end of Pauline's wall and a very large hibiscus by Gaye Evans, artiste extraordinaire!


The other side of the room from Pauline's wall. Looks spectacular now that Lou has done some further decorating. I sincerely miss the fact that I didn't get a photo of her up on the ladder but sometimes one has to forgo one's pleasures in light of one's own security! Check out one of the two card stands she got for us.

Pauline's wall as you walk in the front door which continues down to Nat and Yoyo's wall


Maeve and Beck's wall joining onto my wall, Dids gorgeous all Norfolk pine rocking horse and Eve and Doug's frame board



Maeve and Beck's wall looking fantastic, and Ada showing off Gaye's "Contemplation" with Cristina Rose' hihi's in the background


Shades of the Travelling Wilbury's. Went straight to Soul from work and fixed up a wall some charming child had semi prepared by tearing the wallpaper, then a wall in the kitchen and general stuff. Lou and Ada came along and we finally left about 9.45 pm. I know. I know. But tonight is the big night and hopefully I'll be uploading some WONDERFUL pics morla. In the meantime, check out our progression.

2 comments:

Miki said...

Looks amazing, can't wait to have a liesurely stroll through whe I am at home at Xmas.

Well done yoryle!!

:) Miki xxoo

Chelsea said...

Wow i definitely agree with Miki it looks just Amazing you guys should be soooo proud, cos we are. I cannot Wait to have a real proper look in just a few weeks. Keep up the Great work :)

Love Chels xoxo