Thursday, August 25, 2011

Contributions

Although this blog was started so that the Goldie and BrisVegas fam damily could keep up with Pop, it has spread a little wider to some very dedicated and supportive readers. One of those is Millie. Now as we all know, Millie is avidly interested in everying! She very kindly sent these photos through this morning of her daughter Katie's block and has also allowed them to be uploaded. I attach her email...

Morning
I know you lika look orn a photo so I se attach a few I tek yesterday … ‘Lake Walden’ is the pond at Harpers Road (dars thing we se name et. The Rose apple tree is at Harpers Road … plenty, plenty stories from a sullun about dar Rose Apple tree …. Our new weir over at ‘Ida’s Back Valley’ (dars thing KT se name dar back paddock) ….. Poppa tulla me we orta put a trout in dar weir en haw a Trout Fishing trips…. KT could start a River cruises commencen from dar bridge ‘Daun Da Worta’ moosa down to Cockpit.
Oh the goode fo see all dem worta abaut … I know how soon we gwena be complainen ‘how dry’ J


This photo is Lake Walden. Millie asked if I wanted a photo of her swimming in it, but I graciously declined. There are no words.......




Check this out! Doesn't it look fantastic. I want an invite to a summer soiree! Tea lights and little cakes.

This is the Roseapple tree that Millie is referring to. Lord only knows what she means. If anyone has stories, please let me or Millie know.

4 comments:

Millie said...

Cocktails on the deck is more like it Gaye ☺ .... next time you see Bubba Clare arsa her wuthing she bin usa do in dar Roseapple tree ... apparently had one big branch with one big hole through et ....

Anonymous said...

I bin try fe figure out which one a you two need the most halp. I still car figure et out.

Millie said...

Gaye ... I think dar Anonymous comment es from someone who jes migrate to New Zealand

Gaye Evans said...

Who aewa es Millie, dar thing fe Arthur Buffett's, Don't look at it if you don't like it!