Monday, August 22, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE OLIVE .. Hip Hip Hooray

Wow! Naomi has been here a whole year. She's been running the Olive a whole year. Absolutely EVERYONE knows her. It's as if she's been here forever. Now, one wonders, is that a good thing or does that mean.......

Hey well done Naomi. Here she is with a fresh batch of florentines, just out of the oven. One of them was rude enough to say that my timing is perfect. No, not one of the florentines, one of the three Olivettes. They're ~ yes, the florentines ~ are just ready for presentation on the counter and I turn up. Hah. That my friends, is a talent!

A photo of Sharyn and Naomi both trying desperately to look angelic. S'not woikin goils!

2 comments:

Miki said...

Shaz, you are a star!!
Luv Miki

Naomijthompson said...

Thanks for those kind words Gaye!! Of course Shaz & I look angelic!! I am trying Gaye, Trying... and the Florentine's are all gone must be thanks to this!!!