Monday, August 22, 2011

Mugs, Mugs, Mugs

Hah. I am certainly NOT talking about the photo!

Linda Chips has been waiting an age for me to get some photos of my paintings to her, to check out how they would look on mugs. Naturally, it's taken some time. Probably two years!!! Anyway, Cristina Rose had some of her seascapes put onto mugs and they look great! That moved me. Lou called in to Soul on Sunday and took a photo of the long frangipani canvas and voila!

Linda called in this afternoon with a mug. Isn't it fabulous. I am so, so happy. I think it looks great and the two lovely ladies in the photo agreed. Sharyn is smiling like an idiot because she knows that everything these days is viewed on whether or not it is "blog worthy". This is certainly blog worthy. It is wonderful. I am delighted. God is in his heaven and all's well with the world. Huge ta's Linda. It looks fabulous.

Please. Have a closer look. After much consultation (among the three of us, each of which knows everything) we've decided to add "Gaye Evans Norfolk Island" to the painting in a colour that will match and complement. Linda is onto this as I write. Wats daa thing? Watch this space!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Wow it looks Great, not that i ever doubted hehee, but it really does. Good work, strange the things we can do when wi wunt something ;)

Miki said...

My my, Gaysie how clever - Now you need a set with a teapot and Norfolk Island written on them - They will sell like hot cakes.
Miki:)

SaZBeth J said...

Mugs look great Gaye!! very exciting :)

Ruth Blattman said...

Really great - a whole dinner set would be wonderful - you are limitless to what you can do Gaye, so please Chelsea gave us the opportunity to see such beauty